Friday, December 13, 2013

College magazine front cover

College magazine idea

This is my first idea of my front cover, I wanted to go for something that would catch the audiences attention. The colour scheme of the magazine is intended to be friendly, this is so that it is very welcoming. The image is used is ideal as it is taken in front of the college's main entrance with a cheerful student, this is to help give a friendly sense and show that it is a friendly happy place for students. There are some problems with the front cover which urges me to change it. The reflection in the glass attracts the readers attention, drawing them away from the main image. The steps are dirty which is not ideal to represent a happy, clean educational establishment. The sub-headings do not grab the readers attention as there is too much going on with too many words. I want to change my idea for the heading of the magazine as it is not suitable for a magazine. I may need to adjust the zoom of the image so that the steps are not shown and I can position the sub-headings to cover the glass reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment