Friday, November 22, 2013

Contents page design ideas


mixmag1.jpg

MixMag contents page

The layout of this design caught my attention because I like the match of colours and the positioning of the images and text. The image has been enlarged to cover the majority of the page, the image fits in well especially because it suits the genre of music. The font styles used on the right side of the page do go together quite nicely, I may consider using this style for my own although the text at the bottom seems too small to read, if I was to use this style I would make the text considerably larger. Overall I think that this style and layout matches the music genre well and I may get my inspiration from this design when it comes to creating my own contents page of my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment