Friday, November 22, 2013

Front cover design ideas (School magazine)

College magazine cover

I like this magazine cover because it is friendly and inviting. The font styles are simplistic and the colour scheme gives a sort of friendly sense. I do like the idea os simplicity for a school/college front cover although I think there needs to be a different style for the title, one thats more smooth and welcoming. The image used for the cover works well for the magazines topic and who it is aimed. It works well because it gives the impression that students are happy and delightful. That students here enjoy themselves, and are well mannered and upright. That the grounds are looked after well and students love them. The layout of the text is spread around the image, focusing the attention on the image. I like the layout, the styles used, and the idea for the image used, I may use similar ideas for my own school/college magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment