Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Music Magazine contents page

Contents page Draft 4


Here is a updated draft of my contents page. Because of the dark background of the page I had to make it somewhat brighter, which is why I have made the margin lines brighter as well as the text. I have used rectangular shapes as a background for my text, because of this it made the layout and design quite crowded with boxy designs so I decided to arrange the images in a circular shape design. I am still unsure whether the boxes used for the text suits the style of the page, I am aiming for a simple, composed, stylish feel towards the magazine.  On the bottom right corner I have changed the shape of the advertisement to a circular shape, matching the design of the page. The font design and colour works together to bring a intrinsic style of dance and house music.

No comments:

Post a Comment