Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Music Magazine front cover

Front cover draft 2 (plan)

Here is a rough draft of my alterations I am planning on making to my front cover. I intend on making the logo bigger so that it can stand out more in the left-third. Trying to make it more of an original, authentic style for the magazine. There are some sub-headings I intend on also enlarging, this is to make them stand out more, filling the page and making them more readable from a distance so that it may catch a reader's eye. The anchorage text in front of the cover photo will be more bold to make it stand out more, making it more clearly read, trying to make the design more attention grabbing. Also, the bar-code will be shifted to the right-side of the cover and the text covering the right-side will be shifted to the-left. This is to make it be seen on the left-third, adding to the style of the magazine cover to catch more attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment