Sunday, March 9, 2014

Music Magazine front cover

Front cover draft 2

Here is altered draft of my front cover for my magazine. I've made all sub-headings more bolder, making them more noticeable and easy to read. The logo in the left-third has been modified, I have change the initial text colour to a darker image so that the background image can be changed so that the contrast between them will make the logo stand out, more eye catching. The design of the heading next to the logo has also been altered. I have made it into a more unique, distinct design. I used a dotted underline design to help with the unique design. The 'Tomorrow Land' sub-heading has been enlarged an bold-end so that it is noticed and easily read in the left-third. On the other half of the cover I have enlarged and changed the font of the red text so that they appear more distinct and exciting to readers. The anchorage text displayed in front of the image has been changed slightly. I changed the text 'New Album' to the colour white, changed the font design, and displayed the text with a black background to make it stand out to readers. The positioning of the bottom texts and images have also been rearranged. The rectangle design has been rotated 90 degrees, so that it can give more thrill an interest in the left-third. The text within the design has also been altered to a more appropriate choice of words for my music genre. The 'exclusive interview' has been arranged in the middle of the bottom, and the barcode with the price and month issue is displayed in the bottom right corner. The new design layout and text designs, I believe have improved the cover, making it more thrilling and exciting to readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment