Sunday, January 19, 2014

Music Magazine contents page ideas

Ideas

Here are some contents page ideas I have drawn. I am still unsure which one I would go with or even use either of them. The idea for the contents page is to boldly show the genre of the music. There are two main ideas I wish to use for the contents page, this is because I think they will be appropriate for representing a dance music magazine. One idea is to use half of ones face as the cover image and arrange the text around the image as it will bring more focus to the page, drawing the reader to the design as a dance music magazine usually contains a flowing, vibrant style. The other is to use a more orderly styled layout, keeping images to one side and text to another. Using one main image and arrange following images beneath it. Although it is not that energetic, it will still have the style of my chosen genre and it will clearly show the text clearly.





No comments:

Post a Comment