Monday, January 27, 2014

Music magazine Front cover

Music Magazine Design


 Here is the first draft design of my music magazine. I've made significant changes and additions tony magazine. I have increased the text in the logo so that the magazine may be better recognised from the left-third. Using Preview, I have also used a more accurate crop feature to gain a better outline of my image to look more professional. The inspiration for my design came from the mixmag magazine below. I liked how the anchorage text is used which is why I used a similar idea for my own magazine to show what the image clearly is. From the others I looked at, I thought that this one best represents the genre of music I selected, I noticed one of they key qualities it had that made it look so professional and suitable was the different font designs with each piece of text. It gave it a more vivid look, a more energetic look which of course dance is. Seeing it, I thought it would be an ideal role model for my own design. I have used hyperbolic wording with graphical effects in order to grab readers attention to the magazine. After viewing other dance magazines, I think that the cover lines I have created will give a broad vivid attraction. The barcode is located in the bottom left of the magazine along with the issue and price of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment