Monday, February 3, 2014

Music magazine Contents page

Contents page design

Here is the basic design of my contents page for my magazine. I have decided to base my design scheme of that of MixMags as I am fond of the design as I think it best represents a dance music magazine. In the alternating grey and white right angle, I intend on using for my sub-headings. I think that using the right angle design will attract readers to its simple geometric pattern. The other half of the page is where i intend on keeping my images. The design is different from my other design layout plans, but  I am thinking of changing it to one of them if it does not prove successful. I am also considering maybe changing the layout for the text and images for this design, perhaps having the images in the right angle and the text beneath the heading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment