Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Music Magazine contents page


Contents page idea

Here is the base idea for my magazine's contents page. The images I will be using have been taken myself, the line will not be on the finished design, it represents the edge's of the images I will use. I have decided to change my design idea from my initial design to this, it has been inspired from a previous design layout idea from an issue of MixMag. The design for the masthead of the page came from the magazine idea below. It is a contents page design from an issue of VIBE magazine. Using this design, I have altered it to suit my own magazine as I think it gives the ideal font design for a professional dance and house music magazine. I will also be arranging my sub-headings in an orderly fashion just as the contents page below has done. I will be sticking to my colour scheme of red, white, black, and grey. I have displayed the masthead in the left- third and i think with its unique design font, it will attract readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment