Monday, January 13, 2014

Music magazine

Front cover idea


Here is my layout design idea for my music magazine. I want to use a layout style different to my school magazine. The idea for this layout came from the basis of most music magazine front covers of my genre. Although the idea of the logo is the same as my school magazines, I wish to keep it as it is because thats what I intended on doing with my music magazine, this is because it can be recognised by its own original design. The reason as to I've added in a from cover from MixMag music magazine is because I am intrigued by its design. I like how the image has been displayed over the masthead giving more focus and more likely to catch the readers eye, this makes me consider cropping my own photo and using the same style. There is anchorage text used, which is displayed in front of the focus of the image. This particularly caught my eye as it brings more focus and meaning to the main attraction to the front cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment